Oct 8, 2010

Home Inspection


Rained all day! That, however, was a good thing because today was the day the home inspector looked over the house we want to buy. Our Realtor, Lisa Vandenbussche, picked us up at the campsite and took us to the new house to meet with the inspector and the other Realtor. I took a lot of photos while Brian stayed right close to the home inspector, who is very anal about the details. He really takes his time and I can tell you that Mike Holmes would be proud and give a thumbs up to this guy I’m sure.

It felt good to be back in the house again. I was so comfortable in this house. I felt like I could have just stayed right there and call it home. I like the way the owners had decorated it too. There isn’t much I would change at all but with the photos I’ve taken I shouldn’t have any problem figuring out what I’m going to do. Just hope everything goes okay and we can get it sooner than later.

This evening, is our last night camping in the motorhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated.