Mar 21, 2011

Random Thoughts I’m Thinking


Can I ppplease just watch one TV sitcom without a homosexual lifestyle in it?

Wanted:  creative and original ideas for TV and Movies!  Not  accepting remakes, comic books or reality TV  shows but can be based on a true story.  Imagination a must!  Profanity not necessary.  Must be heart-moving, enlightening and inspiring.

I do know what’s funny so I don’t need a laugh track, thank you very much. 
 
How come I never meet a HGTV makeover designer and film crew whenever I’m shopping at Home Depot, Lowes or Sears?   Believe me, I would be more interesting than some of the homeowners on those shows.  How do I spell entertainment?  P – E – R – S – O – N – A – L – I – T – Y

1 comment:

  1. Because those shows are out of California they only do makeovers in California. Have you ever been to a website like that to see if you can have them make over your home? They always say you must live in the California area...besides you live in the boonies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are read and appreciated.