Jan 2, 2011

2010 completed

Today is the first day of the first month of a new decade...Jan 1, 2011. For me, the end of a decade is complete.

Christmas is over and the kids have all gone home. It was my best Christmas in 25 years. I just moved into my new home in the country. Now I'm left with a mixture of sadness, relief and curiosity.

Sadness that the pursuit of my dream is completed. I have longed to have an old-fashioned Christmas with my children and grandchildren. I have also longed to live in the country. Now I have a new home, living in a new province, living in the country.

Relief that I can actually rest now and start to enjoy the comfort of my new house and life in Ontario. I've just completed a major accomplishment and deserve to sit back and enjoy it. I want to finish setting up my decor while getting comfortable with my new surroundings, learning the lay of the land, meeting new people. No matter what I do, I know I will be taking a nice break to enjoy simple life for awhile, destressed, calm and relaxed, I deserve it.

Curiosity toward my future. What new adventures await me? What goals and dreams to aspire to?I'm open to the beginning of a new chapter in my life....

....to be continued!


There is no place like home and home is where the heart is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated.